So when building a electric skateboard you’re going to have to decide for a street board of a mountain board setup.
- Can go off board
- Handles cracks and generally crappy roads well
- Goes slower and users more power than street board
- Don’t turn as well
- Faster and use less power than mountain board
- Can carve and turn and generally move not under battery power
- Doesn’t handle cracks well
So with that said, I’ve decide a street board is more my style. I’ve snowboarded quite a bit so I think a long street board is going to suit me best. I have to say I’m concerned about the general shitty nature of my local streets so I’ll be dusting some old protective gear off for good measure.