Some very belated updates

A very belated update What can I say… I’ve been busy. I’ve finally got around to update this blog with an update on my board and setup. Here are some pictures.   What can I say. I’m not neat. I’ve been meaning to tidy up the bottom...
Remounting the motor – JB Weld epoxy

Remounting the motor – JB Weld epoxy

Once again I tried to mount the motor without welding….. And after try screws and epoxy  I’ve come to the conclusion that you really need to weld the plate to the trucks. Someone suggested that I try the epoxy “JB weld” which is supposed to be...
Up and running again

Up and running again

My new receiver arrived and I’ve stuck it all together and taken it for a spin. I used the programming card to set for slow acceleration and only 50% total power. The acceleration was very smooth and it was much nicer to ride. I will however have to bump it up...

New receiver arrived

So for those keeping up know that after going to a long test ride I fried my  HobbyKing Red Brick 125A ESC 🙁 I then purchase a new beefier 150A esc. At which point I realized the receiver was dead. I got the new ESC, wheels(cause I wanted to) and receiver. The new...